Winchester small pistol primers in stock 100 pack
- For use with small regular pistol cartridges
- All-weather design for dependable ignition under a variety of shooting conditions
The primer is your little gun’s closest companion. Notwithstanding being the littlest, primers are significant parts in ammo.
Peruse more to discover why you should purchase primers and figure out which type suits your gun the best.
WHY DO YOU NEED SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS
- Regardless of whether you own a major or little gun, primers are an absolute necessity. Reloading gun s is about accuracy and that is the thing that primers are for!
- Its fundamental capacity is to touch off the charge powder inside the gun’s cartridge. Without primers, the slugs will be stuck in the barrel.
- The primers has touchy parts inside the metal cap yet just a bit. When the shooting pin of the little gun hits the preliminary cap, the preparing synthetic is squashed inside the metal iron block and cap. Accordingly, the primers communicates hot gas into the glimmer opening and cartridge case. This makes the temperatures and pressing factor inside it increment, which then, at that point touches off the force powder.
- These priming parts are normally barium nitrate, antimony sulfide, and lead styphnate. These synthetic substances cooperate to deliver warmth and gas.
- Despite brands, all primers will unquestionably upgrade your shooting and reloading experience.
- Winchester Small Pistol Primers 100-Pack In Stock
WINCHESTER SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS FOR SALE
WINCHESTER SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS IN STOCK
IMPORTANT PRODUCT AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Winchester Small Pistol Primers #1-1/2
- Winchester non-corrosive, all weather primers deliver fast, dependable ignition under any shooting condition. Primers are constantly and rigorously tested for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the range of normal usage.
- Winchester guarantees better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns, carefully-controlled weights of primer mixtures, consistency in size and quality, precise measurements and tolerances for anvil heights and stability in extremes of temperatures and humidity.
Quantity Information of Winchester Small Pistol Primers 9mm #1-1/2 :
- Box of 1000: 10 Sleeves of 100
- Box of 5000: 5 boxes of 1000
Made In United States of America
- Smokeless Powder, Black Powder, Primers, and Fuses ship from our warehouse with other products. This ensures no more than one Shipping Charge and one HazMat Charge per order (unless you also order products that Ship Separately from MidwayUSA or our Suppliers).
- Each order is limited to no more than 25 pounds of Black Powder, and no more than 66 pounds each of Smokeless Powder, Primers, or Fuse. Smokeless Powder, Black Powder, Primers, and Fuses are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder, Black Powder, Primers, and Fuses cannot be returned.
Other Best Selling Products
Winchester Small Rifle Primers #6-1/2 Box of 1000 (10 Trays of 100)
There are no reviews yet.