While taking advantage of state of the art testing equipment, this high performance ammunition by Underwood is field tested using popular, real firearms that customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience. If for some reason Underwood Ammunition fails to meet performance expectations, Underwood stands by their product 100% and will make sure the customer is satisfied with every purchase. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
The Underwood Xtreme Hunter (XH) was born from the incredibly popular Xtreme Defender product line. Like the XD, the Xtreme Hunter (XH) ammunition has an optimized nose flute. The difference is that weight and attained velocity have been optimized to achieve maximum penetration depth with a permanent wound cavity (PWC) that is just simply enormous. No expanding hollow point comes close to achieving anywhere near the diameter and volume of wound channel achieved by the Xtreme Hunter. Not only is the PWC over 100% larger than any other expanding bullet, terminal performance is achieved despite being shot through barriers. The solid copper body ensures that thick hide, bone, and any other barrier will have minimal effect on the Permanent Wound Channel.
- A permanent wound cavity (PWC) that is 2 times greater than any expanding bullet
- Reduced recoil
- CNC machined from solid copper to overcome barriers for consistent penetration
- Radial flutes that force the hydraulic energy outward due to massive pressure differentials
- Optimized frontal surface area with barrier breaking edges to that increase the force at the point of contact that effortlessly defeat even the toughest of obstacles.
- Specially designed geometry to carry the wound cavity deeper into the target than the XD, and larger than the XP.
2000 Feet Per Second
2220 Foot Pounds
|Bullet Brand And Model|
Lehigh Xtreme Defense
There are no reviews yet.