MODEL NUMBER: 3810 CALIBER: 9MM LUGER
The Ruger Security 9 is a lightweight, compact, single action, magazine-fed, recoil-operated pistol chambered for the 9MM Luger cartridge. The Security-9 incorporates a “link-less” barrel, an alloy steel slide, and a glass fiber reinforced nylon grip with an aluminum insert. The strong locked breech action of the Ruger Security-9 utilizes a tilting barrel design in which the barrel and slide are locked together at the moment of firing.
- Drift adjustable, three dot sight
- 4″ Barrel
- Stippled grip
- Striker Fired
Made In United States of America
Specifications of the Ruger Security 9
Fixed Blade with White Dot
|Country of Origin|
United States of America
- Compact for easy concealment, the Ruger Security 9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters.
- Rugged construction with black oxide, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
- Internal, Secure Action™ hammer provides strong ignition force, yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety; external manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required.
- Also includes: two alloy steel magazines.
Very accurate lower priced, high end target ammo in my opinion. Shot quite a bit of it and no flyers. I use it in 50 yard competition on occasion. Groups well.
Author Mark –
My standard for 45 acp. Wish this order would have made it to my door – ups lost it.
Megan vouche –
I couldnt find thi anywhere around me and ordered it online. Price was very fair and came shipped to my door in just a few days. Will be placing another order soon, Im sure. Thanks, for the great service
I use them to load 45 ACP. Very happy with them.
Remington primers are my favorite whether the smallest or the largest and all in between. I have never had one fail in four decades.
Found what I needed quickly online, had it dropped shipped to store. No muss, no fuss, easy peasy.
I purchase these primers mostly because they were such a great deal. I have been pleased with performance. Ignition has been 100% so far (several hundred shot) and they are very easy to seat. At first I thought too easy, but I’ve had no problems at all in that regard. I find Remington LPPs to be equal to CCIs or Tula products. Look for your best deal and buy!
Unlike a competitor’s brand, I haven’e had a single misfire. They also feed perfectly through my old Dillon RL 450. Very pleased. Price was good also.
Worked everytime I pulled the trigger. I use them in the .45 auto rim and .44 mag. No problums ever. Been using them for years……Doug
Excellent primer. Very consistent priming and to date I have never had a bad primer.. thats 40+ years and over 100,000 Remington primers.
Use these primers for my 45 acp. Good functionality with no problems encountered. Don’t know of anything really negative to say about this product.
I started reloading at age 11. I’m 61 now and shoot 15000 reloads a year down from 30M or so when I was a Law Enforcement competitor. Now as then always Remington Primed. They’ve never let me down…..unless it was my fault. I’ve tried other brands but feel like I’m cheating on my wife when I do. Nothing is like Remington.
My order for the #2 1/2 Remington primers was to add to my current supply. I’ve used the Rem #21/2 for 35 years of reloading and have never been disappointed.
These are my choice for all the 45 ACP I load. I load a lot, shoot a lot, and these Remington primers NEVER let me down. The package/trays are very small and store more efficiently.
As a revolver shooter it was important to find a primer with a soft cup to replace Federal primers. The Winchester primers work fine which is important in speed competitions.
finally in stock
Winchester primers have been around longer than I have and have always done the job exactly as expected. I will continue to use them.
I used them for reloading, as my Reloader hates CCI
I have been re-loading since 1978. Winchester primers are my go to primer when they are available. Very consistent in ignition and superior in performance overall.
Work fine for me I like the non- plated finish.
Great customer service!!